Wednesday, October 03, 2012


Last year I registered MSBA with DUNS (Dun & Bradstreet, Data Universal Numbering System). We needed the DUNS number is order to be entered into the Federal System. Once we received our number we then registered in the CCR (Central Contractor Registration) system. Registering with CCR was necessary to apply for Federal grants. Back in June CCR upgraded to SAM (System for Award Management). We had until the end of the year to make sure that we created an account in SAM and re-confirmed our information. This is when our CCR information would have expired (they expire unless you reactivate it within a year). I did do that today. If your company is in the CCR system don't forget to register in SAM.

AIOD is also registered in CCR along with ORCA (Online Representations and Certifications Application). The great thing about SAM is that it is also an upgrade for ORCA. If you have multiple accounts in these systems you only need one SAM account. This was helpful since I have both MSBA and AIOD registered in these systems.

No comments: